1. This schedule indicates the availability of results based on your draw date.
2. This schedule is representative of regular office days and without out-of-the-ordinary events.
3. Results will be reported within one business day after collected at the estimated times listed below as long as no out-of the-ordinary events are experienced. In case out-of-the-ordinary events delay the receipt of samples or the performance of testing then results will be available at a later time or day, with an expectation of results being reported no later than 48 business hours after the time of collection.
4. Samples collected outside Miami, Florida, both at TTS and Non-TTS sites are shipped and received via overnight air courier. These samples must be received the following day after collection by specific cut-off times in the morning for the schedule below to be applicable. Otherwise, the scheduled times of results availability will be extended as needed.
5. Samples collected at Non TTS sites on Friday and Saturday are received at our lab on Monday.
Please note that in case out-of-the-ordinary events, such as adverse weather conditions; as declared by the air courier, delay the delivery of samples for testing in Miami, Florida, the service guarantee of 48 hours and/or any expedited testing request chosen will not be enforceable. Therefore, refunds will not be applicable for any late test reporting due to out-of-the-ordinary events delaying the normal delivery of samples in Miami, Florida. These conditions will be subject to exception when the extension of the delay impairs our ability to perform testing on the samples received; in these instances, refunds will be made only for the price of the testing service that cannot be performed, and no refund will be made for the shipping fee. If you have questions about this statement, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line 'TTS Guarantee'.